Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wonderful Etsy Shop-Never too Old

There is a fantastic shop that you need to check out.  Never too Old is a Etsy shop that specializes in vintage gems.  There are several things that caught my eye that I want to share with you.  The first three are fantastic salvage pieces.  The first two are perfect for restoring a vintage bathroom or to create a vintage bathroom.
 NeverTooOld
NeverTooOld
NeverTooOld

However, the next item I personally love because I had the Charlie Brown puzzle as a kid.  In fact, I still have it and both my kids used this puzzle when they were younger.  So I can say with certainty that this is a wonderful find.  There are five puzzles that are being sold as a set.  Even better.  Here are a few pictures of the set. You have to get it while it lasts, because his items sell quickly!!!!!

NeverTooOld
NeverTooOld
NeverTooOld

Happy Shopping!!!  Your going to love NeverTooOld at Etsy.  Just click on http://www.etsy.com/shop/NeverTooOld




1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Love your blog and am now a follower :o) Thanks sooo much for the feature it's awesome! You've pic'd acouple of my favorite items here too, doubly awesomeness! This is appreciated more than you know. Thank You very much!

    ReplyDelete