Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Amazing Colorado Artist

For our daughters birthday present we had a face painter come and design the girls faces.  Jessica Slattery-Quintanilla is without a doubt very talented.  She doesn't just do face painting, but also watercolor portraits and fine art.  My husband and I can't wait to have her do a portrait of our kids.  She can take your favorite picture and turn it into a piece of art.  This is on my wish list! 
For face painting visit her site Faces@BoulderArtist.com
For watercolor portraits go to BoulderArtist.com  

She provides a one of a kind experience that everyone loved.  Jessica was very relaxed and warm.  The kids responded very well to her.  This was a highlight of the party!
I know that when we save up to get the watercolor portrait done of our favorite photo,  she will be the artist we pick.
Jessica also has stationary and additional fine art to view.  You will be pleasantly surprised at her art.  Contact her about ideas you have.  Even if you do not live in Colorado, check out her site.  She very well might ship your items, never hurts to contact her. I love supporting local artists!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Jessica is wonderful and I loved your review of her work.

    Thanks,

    Proud sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! It was a ton of fun.
    All my information is on one website:

    www.BoulderArtist.com

    Faces@BoulderArtist is my email address for face-painting.

    Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete