Thursday, November 3, 2011

Feature of the Week-Vintage Lace

I am not a frilly person, but I have a slight girly girly side to me.  I was drawn to these following items because of their beauty.  Yes they are frilly, but also have a classic romance to them.  What are they?  Vintage lace, what else!
Vintage lace seems to have a lasting quality and charm.  You can dress anything up using lace.  Add to curtains, a piece of clothing, lampshade or anything else.  The selection below comes from my shop, White Pelican Boutique.  Any additional information, including measurements and additional pictures are at the Etsy shop, White Pelican Boutique! Click on http://www.etsy.com/shop/whitepelicanboutique to purchase!
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree as vintage lace can be used in so many ways and is amazing that there are so many varieties. I work part time in a thrift shop and you couldn't believe the amount of lace that goes out the door. Hope you've had a great weekend and wish you an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete