Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Feature of the Week, Vintage Spools/Bobbins/Spindles

Don't you love something rustic?  I know I do and really love these.  It was hard to list them in my shop, but I figured I have to be good.  They are wonderful to display on their own, but make a fantastic statement as a collection.  The rustic wood, touch of metal combined with the vintage wool thread give a richness to them.  I love the idea of displaying something industrial rustic in something smooth and polished like the milk glass footed bowl.  All the spindles and the milk glass footed bowl are available at the White Pelican Boutique.  Contact me for combined and international shipping rates, usually substantially lower.

White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
White Pelican Boutique
Enjoy the blog?  Love to have followers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment