Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chic Antiques, A Boutique

 I want to let everyone know about this spectacular store, Chic Antiques, in Denver Colorado.  The items are vintage, beautiful and in wonderful condition.  The owner is a fantastic and lovely women named Sabine.  She knows her vintage, is easy to talk to and enthusiastic about her boutique.  She has an eye for style and can pick out some of the most beautiful array of clothes and accessories.  I could spend hours in the boutique and have so much fun trying on all the beautiful clothes and accessories.
There she is, Sabine
The pictures do not do the boutique justice, but will give you are feel.  The dressing room is plush and to die for.  Everything has an elegant and posh feel to it.  Your shopping experience will be one to remember.  

Elegant and historic building

Vintage desires fulfilled

Gorgeous chandelier

Elegant
Want that night gown

Beautiful displays

I had the whole family with me at the time, so trying on clothes was not an option.  My daughter picked out a number of items for her "birthday" and my son loved having his sister try on hats.
Chase picked the hat out for his sister

Miranda wants this hat for her "birthday"

I can't wait to go back and walk out with a bag of lovelies in hand.  If you are in the area, you have to stop by.  Trust me you will not be disappointed.  Love vintage and antique?  My shop has a wonderful selection of vintage decor, vintage jewelry and more.




The boutique is located at:
1487 S. Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80210
303-325-5108
chicantiques@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment