Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feature of the Week, Vintage Decor Inspired by Children

I personally love to decorate my kids rooms with vintage, as much as they will allow me. They are still young enough to go along with mom's ideas.  My son who is older, still likes the way his room is.  Yes the vintage baby items are gone in his room, sad.  But cool big kid vintage has moved in.  I love the look of vintage decor and decorate my house with it as much as I can.  I am not a big fan of buying new and never have been. The character of vintage and antique is unique, intriguing and wonderful.  Here are a few items from my shop, they are vintage decor pieces inspired by children.  These items can go from a nursery to a child's room, shabby chic, farm house, cottage and so much more. Take a look and browse at the items for sale at the White Pelican Boutique.                         Enjoy my blog? Love to have more followers!

White Pelican Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment