Monday, January 23, 2012

Dependent on a Computer!

There are several things that I have learned since about the first week in January.  First there is one thing that you do not want to be vintage, your computer.  When your computer dies, things go into crisis mode.  You start to realize how much you depend on your computer.
We tried an iPad thinking that would be a cheaper than buying a computer.  The iPad we found is a fantastic compliment, but only replaces a computers ability by 75%.  The picture capability for blogging and the Etsy shop was the biggest downfall.  So we had to return and purchase a computer in the end.
The second thing I learned was that my phone could keep me updated on sales and communication with my buyers.  But nothing much past that.  I am thrilled to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment