Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loving Vintage with a Cup of Joe

You could say I love having a warm drink, it just feels comforting.  As you may have read in a past blog, I rather enjoy a cup of tea in a vintage cup.  However, I must say that I would not survive life without my cup of joe.  This is my wake up drink of choice and sometimes a fancy coffee during the day.  Whether it is a mocha, latte, cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso or an americana, I enjoy my coffee.

Swanky Lady Vintage at Etsy

Rusty Vintage at Etsy

My hubby used to hate coffee when we are dating, now this is the first thing he does on the weekends.  He has become my personal barista, what a fantastic way to wake up.  Love you hubby, your the best!

White Pelican Boutique at Etsy

White Pelican Boutique at Etsy
Our personal choice is a french press, a bit more work, but the coffee is so rich and full of flavor.  There are so many types of coffee makers to chose from, you can't go wrong.  You can customize your morning with which mug to use, coffee maker and of course coffee.  In fact, with such a variety this allows you to personalize you morning.
Back Home Again at Etsy
Blue Bell at Etsy
Christopher Modern at Etsy











I have featured a few items from my shop, as well as other etsy shops.  There is a direct link to each store under the picture of the items. Check out all the different shops and items in the stores.  You never know what you may find.  Something coffee related or an item you have been searching for.  Happy browsing!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little {just a little} embarrassed to say that my first thought in the morning is of coffee! There's nothing like that first cup of the day... Thanks for including me in your coffee blog fix!

    ReplyDelete